Depression Community
Neuroreplete for depression or other issues anyone?

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I just went to see a new doc that practices traditional and natural medicine, he suggested i try neuroreplete, it is very expensive $145.00 for a month supply! but it sounds like it would help..i would like to know if anyone has tried this and if so, did it work?
I started this year in 2011.  I have some good results.  I would like to here how you are doing with it.  You are in the same location I am.  Thanks.
I have been on Neuro-Replete for over a year.  It has helped to stabilize my moods. I guess I'm fortunate I see a doc that doesn't try to make money on his supplements - I pay only $83 for a bottle of 240 pills. That's a month's supply for me.  I have hypothyroid but had never been on any prescription meds for anxiety/depression/moods.  So this is the key for my mental health.  My doc follows the Functional Medicine Philosophy which combines traditional and natural - whatever works best for the patient.
Good luck!
Hello, I saw with interest your comment about Neuroreplete. I am on this plus D5 and CysReplete and finally RepleteExtra. I feel a little better after 2 weeks.
My wife has been on NeuroReplete, CysReplete and Repleteextra for three weeks. Her Alzheimer's has gotten worse during this period. I will allow it a total of two months to see if any good comes of it. Otherwise, I see this as a false path.
I've been on NeuroReplete for about a week for OCD and anxiety, and have found that my symptoms have actually been getting worse.  With this supplement, do the symptoms get worse before they get better?  Or, should I try another route?
where do you get your supplements from for that price?
My mother has Alzheimer's and I too have been doing the NeuroReplete / Cysreplete protocol. It is not easy getting the dosage to her exactly on time, nor is it easy to get urine samples! We are spending a lot of money trying to get this right. I wonder if you have had any success? There is a skeptical part of me wondering if the company is even legitimate, as they claim success in treating anything from anorexia to Alzheimer's.
Thank you,
Alison
Hello--the doctor I've been working with with the CHK formulas has increases their price TREMENDOUSLY and the supplements helps me very much.

Do you mind telling me which practitioner you work(Ed) with and his/her phone number?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and blessings,

***@****
My doctor adds a hefty premium too.  I'd be interested in lowering my costs too
Forgot to add to watch list
If all you’re taking is 'Neuroreplete' you can basically buy l-tyrosine in bulk and do the protocol. You can find it anywhere or purebulk.com where I get it. I don't think they have this picture on their website anymore but yeah, seems fairly simple.

http://i.imgur.com/GAZcb2M.jpg

I don’t take Neuroreplete’ but 4 pills equals 1,500 mg of L-tyrosine correct? This is what protocol I was following:

http://www.thewayup.com/upfrmdwn.htm

The ebook is free or buy it on amazon, whatever u wish. If I remember right it was 1,500mg twice a day along with ‘P5P’ and work my way up 500 – 1,000 mg every week until you feel better.

Besides that I think it was 5-htp. My guess a lot cheaper than the other stuff. The book has a good guide on how to start. I want to start back up but have hypothyroidism. Have heard mixed things about the 2….but, I guess i will find out.

As far as if it has helped me....yes it was amazing. Only thing that worked over any big pharma medication i have tried. Hope this helps someone.
I forgot to add that make sure the P-5-P (Vitamin B6), is 'enteric coated'. It's important for it to work. Also find a decent B complex vitamin. All needed in my opinion. But check out the book....it's free.
What were your results in the end? Did you keep her on it? Curious because I'm trying this
What were your results with it in the long run? Did anything improve? I'm trying this stuff out for the first time
KTowne commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
KTowne commented on photo
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time