New to Wellbutrin SR and this forum and I could use a friend
I am new here I just found this it is so great t and the trackers seam so good.  I think I will use them to discuss with my dr.  I hope I use this right so no one gets mad at me.  A bit about me,   I broke my back a few years ago and I have had two surgeries since that have resulted in a fused t11-l3.  The injury left me with PTSD and a lot of pain.  I dont have anyone to talk to these things about because I am still in my 20's and none of my friends can relate.  

I had a friend tell me that I was taking me much pain meds when she came to see me a month after I had my second back surgery so I no longer talk to her.  It made me really sad that she could not see how much pain I was in(I could hardly walk or stand or even shower)  So I am wondering if any of you can relate.  Did you loose friends from your health problems and how did you handle it? I might need to put this in the pain sections.

I listed it here because it is all the pain and the other results of the pain that have caused my depression.  I was on Zoloft for about 8 months and it worked so good but I gained 20 lbs.  So I stupidly thought I should just stop taking it and quickly realized that I was wrong.  I talked to my Dr about how I could not take the weight gain and now I am trying Wellbutrin.

I am on Wellbutrin SR 150mg for a week then up to 300mg.  I have only been on it for to days now.  I feel pretty good on it except it is 3 am and I am typing away.  I also had a heart flutter today that was a bit strange.  I would love to know your experience on welbutrin.  Especial if it was from a stitch from Zoloft.  I hope I can loose this weight.

Thank you for listening to me and excepting me in to your forum.  I hope I can fit in here because I don't think I fit in anywhere else.

If it matters I am 29 and taking 150 mg Wellbutrin I was on 50mg Zoloft.  
I do know where you are coming from, I was in a car accident about 7yrs ago, and i also hade back surgery (the biggest mistake) I wish i never had the surgery. but my friends and family laugh at me all the time cuz i kinda have a OCD bout things. when i get in the car i have too check the seaybelts 3 times. then i can start the car then before i can put it in drive i have to get out and check all the tires 2 times, then while im driving im so scared and think of the worst thing possiable that could happen. I was on wellbutrin and it seemed to work but i had to go off of it cause of money.