Not wanting to live
Help... I sometimes don't want to live. That does not mean I am going to commit suicide, but I just simple can't find a reason to live. I have no problems in my life that would make me feel like that. This happens everymonth about 2-3 weeks before my period. Pleas help....I'm desperate. I do not even want to work, one of my biggest goal in life was to have a baby and I don't even want that anymore. What is happening to me?
It is very simply called 'depression'. With the guidance of a medical health team (GP, psychologist and/or psychiatrist) you too can feel good again. It is always advisable to talk to someone you trust or to call a mental health 'life' line at those moments where you feel the lowest. I've been there too and people do care, there is a way to feel 'normal' again.
I would have to agree with Dreamsie.

You need to het help. Sorry to say that it probably will not go away on it's own.

Find a good Psychiatrist or Psychologist and get evaluated.
hi, thanks for answering.... here is the problem, I don't have insurance and going to see a psychiatrist or psychologist is expensive. I work, but I have lots of debts and it is very difficult to go see one.... This happens like 2-3 weeks before my period. A gino I saw told me I could have a hormonal imbalance. I suffer from thyroidism, but I take medication and it is under control. What can I do??? any suggestions?????