Depression Community
Please read this if you are depressed or know someone who might be.

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the community if you have never been here before. My name is Hamed Khatiz and I want to share with you a little something. Considering the title of the question and the nature of the community, chances are, you are reading this because you are depressed or think you or someone else you know might be. These are just a few pearls of wisdom to make your life easier when you are going through depression. Firstly, depression is not real. It is all in the head and you can fix it completely when you are down in the dumps, you can come out of bed every day to seize every day, it happens. We’ll get to that in a second, but I want you to take your books and pens out and write down this next bit. If you are considering suicide, people need a reason to live and for many people, hope is that reason. For a hungry person, it’s food. For a thirsty person, it’s water and for someone living under full cover, hope is the day she will be seen and heard. That’s hope and this is help.

The common misconception with many people when they think of help for depression and other mental disorders is that they think that help comes in the form of a shrink, a psychological and a professional. Wrong. Yeah, they have that part of the job description, but what you are doing now, that’s help. A community of people getting together and sharing ideas about how to deal with what they have is a personality of help and hope together. Use the resources you have, the website, your family, your teachers or mentors and also your psychologist. If you are going to recover, read that 100 times until you understand it because that is important. Help comes in many forms and not just professional ones. It ticks me off when people get that part wrong.

One good decision could change your life and if you don’t believe me, then I want you to look at the 2006, I think, TED speech by Ken Robinson entitled Do Schools Kill Creativity and pay special attention to the part about choreographer Gillian Lynne. Every moment counts if you want to turn your life around.

Thanks guy, your man, Hamed Khatiz, Sydney Australia.
P.S. Make sure you take notes if you want them and comment below. Please!!!
P.P.S. Pass this information onto a friend, that’s all I want to do, prevent disaster.
Thank you, Mr. Khatiz.
No problems, man, spread the word.
I now this is how you feel, but not all people would agree with you. I don't agree with you. I have gotten a lot of help from a psychiatrist, a psychologist and medications. I wouldn't give up their help for anything.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
Raspberry_belle uploaded new photos
KTowne I hattte worrying about sym... Comment
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time