Pressure in my chest
So, i have this weird feeling in my chest, I get it from time to time and it's usually when I lay down to go to bed or in the morning when I get up.... And like this morning, it causes me to not be able to sleep..... Very frustrating. It's in the left side of my chest right under my breast bone and usually to make it feel better I have to ball my hand into a fist and lay on it with my fist positioned in the middle of my..... Well boob. When it is happening my heart isn't racing or skipping beats it just pounds really hard. I've been diagnosed with some heart thing that they said wasn't life threatening, something something tachycardia, but with that my heart starts racing and skipping beats and if I bear down it goes away.... But this is totally different. I've had an echo on my heart and wore a holter monitor and a 24hr monitor; Those just saying that I had that form of tachy. So if anyone has anything similar and knows what it is, please inform me :)
Maybe you have SVT or AF.You need to have more tests because I had the HM put on and an echo cardiograph but that did not indentify the AF.Healthy eating & half a disprin helped me but I am no doctor so get a good specialist who is willing to listen & take it from there.When I was first seen to they told me panic attacks but they were wrong--I was diagnosed with AF in 2009.
That's what I always hear, it's just a panic attack. But I know the difference between my panic attacks and when it's something different. I also have hypothyroidism and I know if you aren't on the right dose of Jed's it can effect your heart, so I think I'll go get that checked first, then do the heart thing....... Oh howi hate drs.....
Not as much as I do,this doctor in the ED nearly killed me.I had to be cardioverted with 100js because he waited to long.If they insist on panic attacks,etc get into them and insist on more tests because the so called heart specialists in the public health system don't give a sh_t.
I've figured that out. Lol. My husband was in the marine corp so we had tricare for health insurance, and well, no one likes taking care of patients who don't have to pay anything. And it was in Jacksonville north Carolina and health care ***** down there as it is. I went to 2cardiologistsdown there and they couldnt care less about what was going on with me. I've had so many tests from neurologists who don't give a **** either. And they have absolutely no bed side manner.