Depression Community
SORRY IM ALIVE

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

SORRY IM ALIVE

IM HAVING A REAL LARGE PROBLEM AT THIS MOMENT IM MARRIED TO A YOUNGER MAN THAT DOSENT UNDERSTAND MY DEPRESSION, RIGHT NOW IM THINKING OF HURTING MYSELF I KNOW I CANT DO THAT BUT ITS SO HARD IM A DIABETIC AND WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM TO DO SOMETHING BUT KNOW ONE WANTS THE BURDEN OF TAKING CARE OF ME IF I MESS UP, MY FAMILY ISNT STABLE PARENTS GONE I FEEL ALL ALONE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
My girlfriend has depression and it has been hard for me to understand what is going on and why she behaves like she does. The best place to start would be to not harm yourself. Taking it out on yourself will not benefit you in any way. It is not your fault you are depressed so don't hurt yourself. You should try and have a proper conversation with your husband about it and explain how you feel and where your depression stems from. He will want to help he might just be in the same position as me in that i was ill informed and had not been told about everything.
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
35 mins ago
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
36 mins ago
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time