SeVeer depression
I have serious case of depression. Causing me to think suicidal thoughts try suicide. Back away from people out of no where like I hate being around people afraid I might waste there time and I just don't feel like it. I don't like doing stuff I used to like and I am sick of it m! I am currently taking 100ml of zoloft but I need more and a psyciatrist but my mom just ignores me. Please help!
It sounds like you may need to try another antidepressant. The same med does not always work for all people.
Your mom really needs to listen and take things seriously.
Is your family Dr prescribing your meds?
We're here to help any way we can. If you get these thoughts please let your mom know. There are also hot lines you can call. Just look in your local phone book.
Hello, I see you are new to this forum.  I do hope you find support and kindness here.  it has certainly helped me a great deal.

Have you been back to your doctor to discuss your medication?  The symptoms you describe are typical of someone with depression.  We have all felt like that.  I know I have.  With the right anti-depressant, you should feel a lot better.  Can you ask for a referal to a psychiatrist?  It may be that the anti-depressant you are on is not working for you?  

I am sorry your mom is not very understanding.  Have you discussed how you feel with her?  Why is she ignoring you?

How old are you?  I do hope you do find some help with your problem.  Here we can "talk" but we can only do that.  We all understand how you feel, so that does help.  It is difficult for people who have not had depression to know how this illness ruins our lives.  They think we can pull ourselves together.  It is a serious illness.  Don't let it win.  You have to fight to get the right treatment for you.