Side Effects of coming off of Effexor XR
I have been on Effexor for almost 12 years.  I asked my doctor about trying to come off.  Boy was I in for a surprise.  I have been reading all the people and their side effects.  I thought I was loosing my mind, but now I know my symptoms are all the same.  My question is will the natural B Bomplex and multivitamins help me?  I was on 75mg and for 3 weeks I have been taking 37.5.  The doctor said to do this for 4 weeks and then start reducing.  Unless I get some other natural help with my head and concentration I will never make it through.  Help
this is a hard drug to come off of in my opinion. you will get through it though. try to hang in there. take care. remar
You can get off the Effexor. It's not easy, but it can be done.

I took 350Mgs a day of Effexor for over 4 years and I was able to wean off it.
Although I had simultaniously swapped the Effexor for another AD medication during the weaning process. That may have made it a bit easier for me, but I still felt like **** for several months.

So are you just stopping all AD meds or is this a swap from Effexor to another drug?

What happened to change your diagnosis of Depression? Does the doc think you just don't need meds anymore?
yeah it was hard for me to come off it, but I managed and got through it. You will too. Good Luck.