Side effects of medications.
xs5
I have been using some medicines for depression and I sometimes feel headache and physicial weakness. I want its answer Why it happens?
Addiction Recovery Hawaii
Namaste,

Since you didn't mention which medications you are taking it's difficult to determine if the symptoms you are suffering are a direct result of those medications.

Know however, that every medication has it's own set of side effects and that medications in combination can create a whole new set of side effects.

Some of us deal with side effects on a regular basis because use of the medication is more benifical than not taking it and we, therefore, learn to live with minor discomforts.

If you just started taking these medications, you're body may not yet be used to them and it may be several weeks before these issues resolve themselves.

Otherwise if they are that bothersome, contact your mental health provider for further advice.

Michael(Jikan)