Depression Community
Skipping around on Cymbalta

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Skipping around on Cymbalta

On may 8 08 my dr put me on 30 mg of cymbalta...........i have not been taking it every day,because it causes dierehha,so i will take it for like 3 days and then skip it a night i think since i have been on it i have taken maybe 7 pills since the 8th of may,,i havent takenit the past two nights,,,,,i have tried it before and it always gives me diearehha once i was on it for 2 months,, my question is will i have any kind of withdrawal if i dont take it any more,,,,,it makes me sick and im making myself more nervous worrying about how i have been taking it and if i will be alright stopping it totally.called dr.but he didnt call me back
If your not happy with the Cymbalta then you should change meds.

Yes, if you just abruptly stop taking it you may get withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms. Just tell your doc that you have had plenty of time on Cymbalta to make a wise assumption that it is not and will never be the right med for you.

Cymbalta doesn't work for me either. I told my P-doc that I wanted to try something different and that I had the right to do so. Don't let any doctor talk you into staying on any medication that is not working for you. There are a ton of different options. Explore them.
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
clean_in_ks commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
opus88 commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time