Stalopam - Sexual Side effects

I am 28 years old. I got married in April 2007.

I have been taking Stalopam 20Mg from February 2007. I had a depression in January end because of which doctor advised me to take this along with Colonil.

I feel a totally changed person sexually now(not just from now but from few months back), Earlier I had an urge for sex and even used to think too  much about it, but now I don't like it, neither do I have feelings to watch porn etc. Though there is no problem in erection. I believe its all because of medicine.

I consulted my doctor and told him about this and even about my failure to ejaculate. I was given a medicine. Taking of medicine improved ejaculation time, but still I don't have sex feelings, I dont know what has changed in me.

Please help, or let me know some remedy by which I can become the same as I was.

Many Thanks
that is an SSRI, #1 way to kill your libido. Talk to your doctor and see if welbutrin is a fit for you, it does not have that effect.
Yes this happens as it gives sense of satisfaction.