Switching sleep pills?
Right now I'm on apo-escitalopram and apo-trazadone but I like zopiclone over the other one and I have some left over from a past prescription. Is it dangerous to make the switch?
Not sure which one you're quitting, but stopping any med that affects brain neurotransmitters should be done by a slow taper off to avoid severe withdrawals.  You need to talk you your psychiatrist about whether this make sense and so you can do it safely.  You also call these sleep pills, but you should know they're not sleeping pills.  They're antidepressants.  If you're an anxiety sufferer, they can help that way, but they're often used because of unwanted side effects of sedation that has been used to help people sleep.  But you should Google them to see how they're working and see the difference between a sleeping pill and what you're taking.  But in general, if you were on a med that worked better than what you were switched to, it's good to tell that to your psychiatrist, but yeah, it can be dangerous to abruptly stop any of this type of med even if you're switching eventually to a different med when you finish quitting the old med and know if you're going to have a quitting problem.  Hope it works out.