THINKING OF ENDING IT?
DO YOU THINK PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO END THEIR OWN LIFE? THINGS ARE WORSE FOR SOME I KNOW BUT I JUST CANT SEEM TO HANDLE WHAT IS HAPPENING.I HAVE A PLAN AND I HOPE GOD DOES FORGIVE I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE BUT I CANT HURT ANYMORE EITHER.IS IT OK TO THINK OF MYSELF?
Have you heard of the saying ''it will pass'' well it does so don't do anything silly,life is a gift.Whats on your mind?Why are you feeling this way.Talk to us.
HONESTLY?  No, it's NOT okay.  It's not okay to give up on the gift of life...not when people who are dying would give ANYTHING for one more minute, one more hour.  Not when soldiers are dying for our freedom, selflessly, not when children are dying of cancer.  Absolutely NOT okay.

SO many people here know what it's like to be in that deep dark place.  You have to keep fighting.  What kind of professional help have you sought?  It's NEVER the answer.

There is one thing in life that's for sure, and that's death.  It will come.  You need to find a way to fill in the in between part of life with whatever you have to to appreciate our short time here, and it IS short.  I'm 40, and it seems like just yesterday I was like 12.  I'm sad that I am actually at the halfway point, and I WISH I could get back those moments I was stuck in self puity for how "awful" my life was.  I didn't KNOW what awful was, until I experienced other people's "awful".

PLEASE get yourself some help.  The people who love you do not deserve ANYTHING that comes with suicide, and trust me, it's a lifetime burden.  YOU will be gone, to "suffer" no more, leaving your loved ones behind to suffer for a lifetime.  There's ALWAYS something to live for.  Dig deep.  Go hour by hour if you have to...but don't do something you can't undo that will literally HAUNT your friends and family forever.  It's just NOT fair.
Call your emergency number (911, or whatever your area uses) now.  Get yourself some help NOW.  If you're considering it and have a plan, you are a danger to yourself.  And you are going to hurt other people, which you say you don't want to do.  The people who love and care about you will hurt for the REST OF THEIR LIVES if you kill yourself.  You can overcome depression.  Get some therapy and consider medications.  Things WILL get better.
do i think people have the right to end their own life?...course they do!  but do i think they should?...no i dont! life is worth fighting for..one time on this plane...YES things are worse for some more than others...i could tell ye a million stories..***** sake i could tell ye about mine..but i know that there is always somebody out there worse than yourself..DO YOU DEAL WITH IT? YES..yes you do...you deal with it because you have to..because you have to want to ..and then you want to....do you want to be the minority that gives up..that hurts your family.your friends..or do you want to be the person that wins.. life has its turns,you will get yours..fight huni...its worth fighting for,you will see that
Think of those you would leave behind.  How would they feel?

Have you spoken to a professional about how you feel.  is your depression so bad that you think the only way out is to end your life?

Here on this site are many, many people who have felt like you do now.  I myself included.  You have to fight with all your strength.  You cannot let this illness win.  I am in my 70s and have fought a long time, as have many of us.

Life is so very difficult when you have depression, but it can be lived with.  You have to find a way to fight this.  What have you done so far?  What medication are you on?  If it is not working, talk to a doctor.  Let us know why you want to end your life and not fight to live?  I knowI have said many times, I can't go on, I can't fight this any more - but I always find the strength from somewhere to say to the depression,"You are not going to win" and I get the strength to fight it.  Remember everyone here has been where you are.  We are still here.  We are here to help others, not to feel sorry for ourselves.

It would be so easy to give up.   We don't we come on hbere and tell others how we feel so they know they are not alone.

Keep posting here and see what support you get.