Depression Community
Take Me Away!!

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Take Me Away!!

I hate my life so bad, i have kids and a wife and would never take my own life, but im constantly wishing id be in some bad accident, i hate getting up in the morning, probably if my body/responsibilities would let me i would never get out of the bed, i just dont seem to get any enjoyment out of life anymore, does anyone else feel this way, also i have like zero motivation to do anything, the really sad part is a have a pretty decent life, i make good money, i havent got too much debt, and i have a good family, but everyday just seems like the same old problems over and over again and im just tired of reliving them
I would defiantly say your suffering from depression, especially since you realize you don't have that bad a life. I suggest you see a doctor, who can put you on medication to relieve what your feeling now.

Good luck, and best wishes.
Sweetie, what you're feeling has got a LOT to do with the Methadone/detox situation, especially because you're down on yourself for what you perceive as a failure to get off the Methadone.  

You HAVE to give yourself some time.  The way you feel is only temporary, and once the other stuff gets sorted out and as you continue in your recovery...your emotions will get back on track.  It takes time though for sure.

Just keep doing what you're doing, you've been trying so hard..keep trying, keep working at it.  You WILL get there, you really will.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.
pb95 commented on photo
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
30th June
15 hrs ago by char1234vass
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time