Taking multiple drugs
I am currently taking 4mg's of clonazepam for my sleep deprivation. I have had several sleep studies and tried everything on the market, to no avail. My psychiatrist suggested i try clonazepam and it has worked extremely well. I have had to have my dosage increased but it works. Along with sleep deprivation I suffer from depression and have tried several drugs for that as well. I used Zoloft in the past and it worked the best and eventually I came off of it, my life had improved and i didn't feel the need to continue it.
My current situation is my Dr. prescribed generic for celexa because my depression has returned and I'm not functioning very well, it's what I can afford and it's in the effexor family of drugs. I have some concerns taking Clonazepam @ bed time and then taking citalopram during the day. Will I feel drowsy all day or will the citalopram give me an the energy i need. I also have wellbutrin I was prescribed in within the past three months but never took it and I'm considering taking both drugs during the day.
Has anyone had any experiences with all three of these drugs and if so what was your experience with them? Any information will be greatly appreciated. I should mention it's important for me to be as healthy as possible mentally and emotionally because I have to assist my son who is grown but diagnosed bipolar schizoeffective. Some days I feel like I'm not going to make it. We don't have a very strong support system.
4 mgs of kpins is a huge dose,but if your doctor has said it's ok and it's working then maybe it's ok.I don't know much about zoloft but I would like to know.You said it helped with your depression which is always a good thing.Keep working with your doctor because for many people meds are the key.