Depression Community
Teen depression...?

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Teen depression...?

Yeah, so, I was wondering is it possible for teenagers to have depression... Because I know a few who have alot of the symptoms, and I want to help them but don't know what to do?
Yes, it's very common. The only thing you can do as a friend is to encourage them to talk to their parents so they can be seen by a specialist for an evaluation, and let them know you're there for them.
yes it is possible. talk to your doctor about getting help or go see a counselor
Thankyou for your comments (:
But the thing is that she won't talk to her parents at all, I brung it up once yet she refuses to. Do you know if she would be able to make an appointment with a councillor or something without her parents knowing?  
shennigan just a good tired. Comment
Emily_MHModerator uploaded a new photo
KTowne commented on photo
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time