Uncomfortable feelings
Too much time i have this problem where every time I am sitting i feel not comfortable and sometime while i keep standing without moving i feel that there is something on my *** ( anus ). I have to give chance myself to walk or breathe strongly taking from my stomach otherwise i will feel dying. This un comfortable feelings affects of my breathing and my lower abdomen and sometimes it gives tired on my legs while I am sitting. My lower abdomen should move and give chance to move all the parts of my body.  Its too difficult to avoid this and sometimes they are saying it's mannerism but if i control myself it will affect on my breathing. Sometimes in a public place i have to hide this but sometimes i can't.

Additionally, I touch it that there is one looking pimple on my anus part and thinking that all this un comfortable feeling coming from this pimple but shocking is just now only this i noticed and uncomfortable feelings are too much time experiencing.

I hope that they can give me idea about this.  
It might be a phobia of some sort or panic attack.You need to see a doctor and explain the situation.You shouldn't be having trouble breathing either,that's a sign that you are stressing.