Unsure.
My lack of motivation and constant mood changes have me believing I am some what depressed.
I have noticed things like one minute I will be happy and chatting up a storm but as soon as I think about something that upsets me its almost like I am in a  state of comatose thinking about everthing that could have been better in my life and how I could have made them that way or how a life without certain people could have made things eaiser and everytime I think about all of these things I feel frustrated angry and sad all at the same time.. I don't cry often though I always feel it could help.... I am a happy person... but depression or at least what I think is depression seems to want to sneak up on me in the last year things have gone downhill!!! even though I have met the man of my dreams I still feel all these things...I can't get myself motivated and the outcome has been weightgain and lazyness when it comes to finding a job or having any sort of social life other then spending time with my boyfriend... I have a lot of stress and things just seem to be getting worse for me.. any comments that could possiably help my situation?
I am not in the business of diagnosing medical issues, but your situation sounds a lot like mine.  (I was diagnosed as clinically depressed/minor (major) depression disorder years ago)  I'd suggest talking with your doctor as soon as possible.

I can tell from first hand experience that if things like this are left alone and not treated, they can blow up on you real bad.  I thought that I would be able to pull myself up like I had done so many times before, but as I got older I began to hold on to the depression when I would sneak up on me.  Before long, my depressed days were more frequent, and the moods would last longer.  The weird thing was, I would either wake up in a bad mood or the depression would just sneak in unannounced, so to speak.  I couldnt tell what the triggers were.

Here I am 14 years later being treated for my issues.  It is something that I now know I should have addressed with my health care provider years ago.  I lost too much of my life to this, and its time I cant get back.  

What I try to do now is look at the present.  I cannot control the past.  I look at who I have become, what I am learning, how beautiful my family is, and at how fortunate I really am.  Turns out that I do have a lot to live for!

Please get some help, you'll be glad you did!
Good luck
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
genguru added the Headache/Migraine Tracker
Nov 17
genguru Dr changed me to anxiety meds. Comment
Nov 13
Dolphinleiker added the Baby Tracker
Oct 15