Wellbutrin A Stimulant
I was wondering if there was anyone out there that had any problems with there hands shaking really bad when on welbutrin. Since I've been using it my hands have been shaking really bad! It seems to give me a lot of energy which is good because the other medication that I'm taking seems to make me really tired. It was actually really hard to write this post. I just want to know if this will stop if anyone can let me know that would be great. I go to see my doctor pretty soon but, it never hurts to ask people on this forum.
You can expect hands shaking with almost any stimulants. The severity of the shaking will confirm if you should stop the drug. Tremors are usually not a good sign but in the case of the stimulating Wellbutrin I would suggest the symptoms will get better over some time or get worse in case you need a dose adjustment which would be a lower dose that is.. If the tremors are severe then you should stop taking the drug immediately.

M4
i dint know wellbutrin was a stimualnt..i went of the ritilan cause i thought it as causing the tingling and back on adderall no tingling for several days till today..i dont get it maybe its teh wellbutrin,,dr stopped my prozac on a taper casue after being on it since march i am still depressed gained weigh and no sex drive///said i should do ok on the ellbutrin since i have been on sicne the 1oth i cant tell if its helping or not..and this tingling again thsi morning sorry for my spelling a bit nervous this morning..  howlon does it take wellbutrin sr to treaat depression
Thanks for the advise. I'm not going to freak out unless it really starts to become a problem. It's good to have more energy during the day and still be able to sleep at night. I'm going to try to taper off paxill so wish me luck!