Wellbutrin Side Effects?
Hi, I was on Prozac (which only took care of my anxiety) and my doctor added 300mg of Wellbutrin a couple of weeks ago.  My depression has definitely improved, but now I feel very anxious and nervous alot of the time.  I also haven't been able to sleep through the night since I started the Wellbutrin.  I read somewhere that the side effects should go away in a few weeks, but I haven't seen much improvement so far.  Has anyone had these side effects actually go away, and if so how long did it take?  I'm wondering if I should stick with it or switch to a different drug.  Thanks!!
wellbutrin/hi have been taking wellbutrin 150mg twice daily. Try taking as soon as you get up and take one later in the day,try taking them with food i found that this helps,and watch your coffee and alcohol intake. If your a smoker they tend to ease the craving for nicotine.Talk to your doctor about something that will help you relax at night.Give the drug a chance to do it's job, if not happy after a couple of months, then you can seek other avenues. take care. Harp323.