Depression Community
Wellbutrin Side Effects?

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Wellbutrin Side Effects?

Hi, I was on Prozac (which only took care of my anxiety) and my doctor added 300mg of Wellbutrin a couple of weeks ago.  My depression has definitely improved, but now I feel very anxious and nervous alot of the time.  I also haven't been able to sleep through the night since I started the Wellbutrin.  I read somewhere that the side effects should go away in a few weeks, but I haven't seen much improvement so far.  Has anyone had these side effects actually go away, and if so how long did it take?  I'm wondering if I should stick with it or switch to a different drug.  Thanks!!
wellbutrin/hi have been taking wellbutrin 150mg twice daily. Try taking as soon as you get up and take one later in the day,try taking them with food i found that this helps,and watch your coffee and alcohol intake. If your a smoker they tend to ease the craving for nicotine.Talk to your doctor about something that will help you relax at night.Give the drug a chance to do it's job, if not happy after a couple of months, then you can seek other avenues. take care. Harp323.
10356 commented on msdelight's status
29 mins ago
dragrat is...ok and im good with that Comment
46 mins ago
some days are OK
1 hr ago by dragrat
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time