Depression Community
Wellbutrin

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Wellbutrin

I started taking Wellbutrin for severe depression approximately 2 months ago, and noticed shortly after starting to take it that my already poor memory was getting worse.  I was and still am having "blanks" in my memory, where I can't even vaguely remember what it is I am trying to remember.  I will forget things I said or did within minutes of doing or saying them and when I write I miss out words without realizing it (I don't even realize that I haven't written the word down until I read what I wrote).  It seems as if I am in a constant state of confusion and perpetually living in the moment.  My question is - ihas there been any documented evidence of Wellbutrin affecting the memory?

Al

Avatar n tn
Not that I know of, but wellbutrin is a relatively new drug for tests like memory-loss to have been completed I think.
Funny that you mention this bc I've had it happen a couple times too but then again, I've always had a really good memory, so attribute it to something else. For example, my memory effecitiveness is terrible when I don't have enough sleep.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
Ball123 commented on photo
Ball123 commented on photo
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time