Aa
A
A
Close
What can i do to get out of this rut?
Ive been depressed now for a year and a half. I'm 19. I was at uni but i had to drop out with me being so unwell. I also have anxiety issues and obsessive thoughts like i think people are real in my head. It all started when i was a college, i had a terrible time and used my head to cope instead of talking to real people. I get terrible tension headaches that floor me and i sometimeshave to stay in bed for days.
Anyway i live back at home now, im having cbt which helps and am on anti-depressants. I dont have much energy and i have lost interest in everything. I pretty much do nothing all day apart from walk dogs, go gym sometimes and occasionally see friends. I just wish i was interested in something and had some life inside me. Each daty is the same. And i just wish i had someone to talk to when i feel down its horrible. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how i can get some life back in me?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Rose,
I suffer from depression and anxiety. i find being active, keeping busy, doing almost anything than nothing helps both depression and anxiety. i used to lay around all day in bed, but now i do something to up my confidence and it really works.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
evewisewoman The season of spring is fin... Comment
Apr 14
Blank
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
17593698 tn?1458189417
Blank