What can i do to get out of this rut?
Ive been depressed now for a year and a half. I'm 19. I was at uni but i had to drop out with me being so unwell. I also have anxiety issues and obsessive thoughts like i think people are real in my head. It all started when i was a college, i had a terrible time and used my head to cope instead of talking to real people. I get terrible tension headaches that floor me and i sometimeshave to stay in bed for days.
Anyway i live back at home now, im having cbt which helps and am on anti-depressants. I dont have much energy and i have lost interest in everything. I pretty much do nothing all day apart from walk dogs, go gym sometimes and occasionally see friends. I just wish i was interested in something and had some life inside me. Each daty is the same. And i just wish i had someone to talk to when i feel down its horrible. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how i can get some life back in me?
Rose,
I suffer from depression and anxiety. i find being active, keeping busy, doing almost anything than nothing helps both depression and anxiety. i used to lay around all day in bed, but now i do something to up my confidence and it really works.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
evewisewoman The season of spring is fin... Comment
Apr 14
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
erb06 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 17