Why do I keep getting headaches everyday?
I keep getting headaches everyday and it can't be normal. I am only 18 and for the past few months get headaches constantly, either in school or at home. I don't know why. Some of my friends think that it's because i am slightly depressed....
I hate myself so much at the moment. I've been self harming since last september for various reasons, and i am not proud of it but it makes me feel better cause i know i am punishing myself. I am constantly battling with myself about my weight, even though friends and family tell me i am not fat. I sometimes don't eat for days cause i want to punish myself and loose weight. Are these maybe reasons as to why i get headaches everyday??
It sounds like your headaches have to do with you not eating. I know being dehydrated can also cause headaches. Have you ever talked to a professional about your self hatred and self harm? I have struggled with self hatred ever since I was 12. It is only now, years later, that I have come to some peace through extensive meditation and self exploration. Maybe you could start making a journal of when you get headaches, have a bad day, or infict harm upon yourself. There might be a pattern, and a professional might be able to help you make sense of it all.