Aa
A
A
Close
Why do I keep getting headaches everyday?
I keep getting headaches everyday and it can't be normal. I am only 18 and for the past few months get headaches constantly, either in school or at home. I don't know why. Some of my friends think that it's because i am slightly depressed....
I hate myself so much at the moment. I've been self harming since last september for various reasons, and i am not proud of it but it makes me feel better cause i know i am punishing myself. I am constantly battling with myself about my weight, even though friends and family tell me i am not fat. I sometimes don't eat for days cause i want to punish myself and loose weight. Are these maybe reasons as to why i get headaches everyday??
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It sounds like your headaches have to do with you not eating. I know being dehydrated can also cause headaches. Have you ever talked to a professional about your self hatred and self harm? I have struggled with self hatred ever since I was 12. It is only now, years later, that I have come to some peace through extensive meditation and self exploration. Maybe you could start making a journal of when you get headaches, have a bad day, or infict harm upon yourself. There might be a pattern, and a professional might be able to help you make sense of it all.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
6 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank