Why do I want to bite someone when I'm angry or upset?
This is a weird one. Whenever I get very angry or deeply frustrated, I want to bite someone until they cry out in pain. It's not just the bite I want to do, but I have this need to hear the cry of pain from the other person. It's like I want to hear them beg me to stop and to tell me it hurts. This really, REALLY scares the holy **** out of me, because normally, I never want to hurt anybody. The problem is, the longer I resist it, the worse the need gets. I've caught myself looking at my cat's scruff, and when I realize what I'm thinking about, I break out in tears, and I have to go curl up and cry myself to sleep. There's a few things you might want to know first:
1) I am a survivor of psychological and verbal abuse with small spatterings of physical abuse from my grandmother. I went to get help for it and was diagnosed as cyclothymic.
2) I deal with high levels of pain in my body and am severely overweight, to the point that I can barely walk.
3) I frequently have bouts of tears, where I cry for no reason. Everything seems to make me want to cry.
4) I do not have medical insurance, so don't tell me to go get help. I cannot put myself any further into debt to get medical help.

Any ideas?
Tbd
External User
You need an outlet for your anger.  Maybe squeezing a stressball or exercise, but if you cannot move that could be a problem.  Don't bite anyone or grit your teeth.  You can break your teeth and would end up with more issues needing dental care.  I was gritting my teeth and am paying for it now with pain and dental work.  Do you have a punching bag or some place you can go to just scream?  You can check with local churches, synagogues and see if they have any talk programs for free.  I know some places will do a certain percentage of pro bono work.  You need to ask around though.  Call a crisis hotline and see if they can recommend resources in your area.
Acording to this MayoClinic link, you should seek help for your diagnosed syndrone as it can lead to bi-polar.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cyclothymia/basics/definition/con-20028763