Aa
A
A
Close
Withdrawals from seroquel
I have been on seroquel, cymbalta and wellbutrin for over a year.  My doctor took me off of seroquel 2 weeks ago and I started having nausea.  I came off of the cymbalta and wellbutrin over a week ago and the the nausea and headaches are almost unbearable.  I'm sure it's a big shock to my system coming off of all 3.  Can anyone tell me how long these symptoms will probably last?  Is there anything I can do to minimize the withdrawals?  I don't know how much longer I can feel like this.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I stopped Seroquel last October, and am only now beginning to feel like it might be out of my system. For months I had to drink 3 liters of water a day, but not any more.
I stopped Cymbalta slower, from Jan to March, because I was having "dread" attacks, which I now identify as panic attacks.  I still have them sometimes.  However, now I have another problem, which seems to be related to my pancreas.  I am waiting for a test in October...I don't know how if in any way the Seroquel or Cymbalta relate to that, but I've been pretty miserable; can hardly get out of bed, and have pain in my left back all the time.  If I don't eat just before going to bed, I wake up almost delusional.  Don't ask me why, unless I am hyperventilating from pain, which makes me panic.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne 9 more days :):) Comment
10 mins ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status