Aa
A
A
Close
Withdrawals from seroquel
I have been on seroquel, cymbalta and wellbutrin for over a year.  My doctor took me off of seroquel 2 weeks ago and I started having nausea.  I came off of the cymbalta and wellbutrin over a week ago and the the nausea and headaches are almost unbearable.  I'm sure it's a big shock to my system coming off of all 3.  Can anyone tell me how long these symptoms will probably last?  Is there anything I can do to minimize the withdrawals?  I don't know how much longer I can feel like this.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I stopped Seroquel last October, and am only now beginning to feel like it might be out of my system. For months I had to drink 3 liters of water a day, but not any more.
I stopped Cymbalta slower, from Jan to March, because I was having "dread" attacks, which I now identify as panic attacks.  I still have them sometimes.  However, now I have another problem, which seems to be related to my pancreas.  I am waiting for a test in October...I don't know how if in any way the Seroquel or Cymbalta relate to that, but I've been pretty miserable; can hardly get out of bed, and have pain in my left back all the time.  If I don't eat just before going to bed, I wake up almost delusional.  Don't ask me why, unless I am hyperventilating from pain, which makes me panic.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Withdrawals from seroquel
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA