Withdrawls and Depression
How long will my depression last after coming off lortab, nicotine and coffee....its been a little over a month and a half and i still am having a long of anxiety and depression?  What can i do?

Nicotine is usually very difficult to get over the addiction, and irritability can persist for a few weeks - after which it's psychological. I would say change the way you're looking at your nicotine withdrawal, and become more "positive" in how you got over it. e.g. instead of feeling "Ugh, still feel bad from this" you should think "Wow! I can't believe I've gotten this far!" and please do feel genuinely proud of yourself! Nicotine withdrawal is a very difficult thing!

Coffee however only really would cause discomfort for a few days... two weeks at most! I would rule that out as a possibility for you feeling the way you do.

Lortab however - I'm not so sure about. I know it's very very long out of your system and addiction is still unlikely and it's quite possibly psychological. But I've no experience with Lortab, I'd suggest have a word with your doctor who would be able to help!

Cheers,

- John -