Zoloft, Remeron and Abilify combined?
I have been on Zoloft 150mg for about a week and feel more agitated, nervous, anxiety and still depressed so my psychiatrist just added Abilify (5mg) and Remeron along with a thyroid RX to my Zoloft 150mg. I feel this is way too much as I was hoping to change to a different SSRI instead but he didn't feel that would help. I've been taking Ativan .5 a couple times a day to help with the anxiety but just don't feel comfortable taking these 3 new meds so I am going to another psychiatrist to get 2nd opinion and will continue to take 150mg of Zoloft and Ativan as needed.  Is this common to add these 3 different drugs along with Zoloft?
I dont know how common it is but in itself it doesnt sound like a weird combo.Think its good though youre going for a second opinion.
I just had abilify added to my Pristiq and Remeron..   I used to be on Zoloft 150mg but it just didn't seem to be working after 5 years of being on it.  I was getting to the top dose of 200mg and that is why he added the Remeron. That was a magical combination however, anxiety was still bad and i couldn't cope with everyday activities still.  So we switched to Pristiq-Remeron and I have had severe lows and break through in the moods with the Pristiq. So he today added Abilify to the mix and I hope it is magical !  

Good luck with the medication combos. It is very common to have to combine a few to get the results you are looking for.  
i been on zoloft for 13 days now and im supposed to up my dose to 50 mgs tomorrow. my anxiety seems to be higher the past few days maybe a week as well...... how are you feeling now?

anyone else have this problem?
I have found it to make me feel very calm.

I am getting dry mouth, increased thirst, *wired* feeling sometimes (anxiety?), loss of appetite (good).  But feeling calm, I feel normal.  Been on it a week now, and will continue it.. Am only taking 25mg, will increase to 50 when I feel I need too.  (I cut 50mg tabs in half at the mo).

Stick with it