Zoloft- dizziness
I have been on zoloft for a month or so... started off with 50 mg and now im up to 100. It is doing wonders for my depression/anxiety but lately I have been feeling really really dizzy and I am started to think its bc of the medication.. has anyone experienced this? Maybe its from upping the dosage? I am hoping its something my body will get us to ifit is indeed b/c of the zoloft...

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!! Thank you so much
I've been on zoloft for about 2 months for panic and anxiety disorder.  I first started on Lexapro, but I was getting some severe side effects.  Zoloft worked much better for me ... at first.  I started on a low dose - 12.5 mg per night, moved up to 25, and it worked pretty well for me (in truth, I think 12.5 was doing alright as well).  But my doctor insists that's too low of a dose, especially because I still feel the need to take Ativan (I take 0.5 mg/day).  He said I should go up to 37.5, which I did, and I complained of dizziness.  He then suggested 50 mg.  Same dizziness, so he suggested 75 mg.  I did that, and the dizziness is worse, and I'm getting extremely lethargic.  I really think I'm being overmedicated, but the doctor insists that I should be on 100/200 mg per day.  I honestly believe the dizziness is due to the medication, so I'm going back to 25 mg and see what happens.  It's strange because dizziness seems to be side effect associated with getting on Zoloft, getting off Zoloft, and the anxiety that is forcing me to take Zoloft.  I'm convinced, right now, that the dizziness I'm feeling is because my body isn't handling the increased dosage of Zoloft.