Zoloft
I suffer from depression and I have a long history of depression in my family. I was prescribed Zoloft and have been taking it for about 2 years. I have decided to stop taking it because I don't like the idea of having to be on antidepressants for the rest of my life. I haven't been taking any for about a week now but I am getting really bad headaches and at times i've been getting bad stomach aches as well. I was wondering whether anyone else has had the same problem in the past. It might have nothing to do with not taking my medication though but I just wanted to see. Also if I stop taking Zoloft altogether, does this mean I will be depressed all the time. at the moment I feel good.
i would make sure that your doctor knows what you are doing. you should not stop it all at one time. i did not take any of my meds for a few days last week and i got really sick.
It is withdrawal syndrome. Just take your med again as normal, and slowly start to diminish it over a period of minimum 3 months.