Zoloft
Hello
I'm 32years of age and have been on 200mg Zoloft daily for over 4 years now.
I have tried to come off them several times but I find I end up as I was before, all depressed, cant get out of bed, panic attacks etc.

My partner and I are wanting to have children within the year but I think this is not possible as I just cannot get off zoloft. I appreciate any advise you may.

Thank you
Bridget
I continued taking depression meds when I was pregnant. My kids are beautiful and smart. Nothing slow about them!:) Ask your doc. If you need it, you NEED it and I don't think a good doc. will say to stop.
My best friend is very afraid to have another  baby because she was on Zoloft.  She asked her psychiatrist and I asked mine and they both said that Zoloft is the best antidepressant to be on during pregnancy.  It has the lowest risk of negative outcomes.  Many, many people stay on antidepressants while pregnant.  I am not trying to sway you either way, I just know myself.  When I am not on my antidepressant I am terribly depressed and having panic attacks a lot.  That is not good for your pregnancy or for your health.  Its a decision that you have to make but there are people to help you make it.  Talk to your doc about the pro's and cons.  Lisa