am i depressed
i think i have depression.ihave problems of lack of concentration,absent mindedness,lethargy my height is179cm and weight55kg.how to diagnose depression?
help
go see your doctor or a psycologist & they will tell you if you have depression or not.
The things you list don't mean you have depression. Only a doctor can diagnose you. If you are interested, you can google "DSM depression" and see the criteria that doctors use as a guide in determining a diagnosis. Your height and weight have nothing to do with diagnosing depression.
you could possibly have something else going on. Depression symptoms include feelings of hoplessness, increase or decrease on appetite,  sadness that can be overwhelming, suicidal thoughts and ideations and tiredness like you have described, the list goes on. I agree with the above, it is best to go see a doctor. We cannot diagnose you, we can only give you advice here. Go to a doctor and they will ***** your symtoms and help figure out what is going on. Is there any other symptoms you didnt mention above and how long you have felt like this?