can't trust anyone
in my life, whom so ever i trusted dey brok my trst at sum point...stll i tryd really hard to trust ppl, but i cnt...only 1 prsn i trust is my roommate and my best friend...but last week i came to know that she is in relation with a guy...when she told me dat she is not in contact with that guy anymore..in past he had created some major problems in my and my bst frnds lyf..so i asked her not to talk with him....but now she is in relation with him...i tryed to confrmt her about this...and she just changed the topic after saying that yes she is in relation with him...i just stoped bothrng her abt him aftr dat..but from last 2days, she is behavng abit weird... when she lie down on sofa whl wtchng tv, and i ask her somthng..she just pretend dat she is sleeping...den d moment i stop speaking she do sumthng to indct dat she is not sleepng...i cnt blv she is doing dis to me...i feel like losng my trust on her..she was d only prsn i trustd...i dnt knw wat to do nw!!!
Hey, I saw your post the other day and am now back to respond, and I see I am the first responder!  First, I want to say that during my semester at sea traveling the world I went to India, and thought it was as beautiful as all other places throughout Asia! I was in Chennai India, and took a train to Karala. So I am not sure if it is near or similar to Delhi, but I imagine it being similar?!

I am glad to talk with you about your difficulties with trusting people, but I am also glad to have a cultural exchange, if you want!

But it sounds to me like you shouldn't let your friends decision of being with that guy get to you so much! Other than her, why are you having a hard time trusting people?

I hope you are having a good day, or night, whatever it is there in Delhi! :)

Ash

kerala is not at al smlr to delhi...

nd i mt bthrd dat she s tlkng to dat guy coz he s gonna create prblm in my lyf 2..he is a crazy guy..

nd my bst frnd lied to me evrytym i askd her abt dat guy..she lieng to me efcts me..nd dat guy in her lyf wl autmtcly efct my lyf to...

nd i knw in d end he s gonna make a huge mess in our lyf nd at dat tym my frnd wl wnt my help to sort it out..i m jst angry wid her..she dnt hv d ryt to mess up my lyf jst coz f her 1 stupid decsn f bng wid dat guy....
kerala is not at al smlr to delhi...

Well sorry to hear about that situation! I'm sure within some time things will get resolved though, and just try not to let it bother you too much. You have your own life that you need to focus on too!  Well take care and write whenever! Ash
well i m tryng 2 do d same...wenevr he tlks 2 her..i cal up my frnd 2 divrt my mind..i hope it wl help me!!!!
thnkz 4 ur support!!
It sounds like you are doing the right thing by diverting yourself to your friend. I'm here if you ever need/want to talk :)

Dearly,
Ash