celexa to wellbutrin sr
i recently switched from celexa to wellbutrin sr and my PCP told me to stop my celexa (without tapering down) and to start the wellbutrin sr that day.  she told me that b/c they were in the "same class of antidepressents" i would be fine without tapering down.  

i'm not feeling well and don't believe that celexa and wellbutrin are in "the same class". i also believe that she made a mistake by not having me taper down.

does anyone have any info or experience that might be helpful.

thanks!
hey...

i did the same thing, except my doctor had me come off the celexa (60mg i think) slowly, over about 2-3 weeks.  i'm not a doctor or anything but...if you're feeling yucky, maybe call the doc...or find another doc and fill them in on what's going on!
I am also switching from celexa to budeprion sr. My doctor told me that they work in completely different parts of the brain, and she told me to take both my regular dose of celexa and the new dose of the budeprion together. I would definitely talk to your doctor, and maybe even get a second opinion.