Depression Community
cyclic depression

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

cyclic depression

A person is in cyclic depression.he/she used to get fits ..because of that the blood circulation is not properly flowing and a blood clot is formed in the brain .so  is there any treatment to solve the problem?any way to make the person come out of the situation?any way to save the person ?
Who are you speaking of, and were they told by a doctor that the blot clot is causing the depression?  

Really, the best advice I could give you is for the person to continue working with their doctor.  The circulation and clot issues are going to need to be addressed, because there are MUCH more severe risks than depression.

If you could provide some more info, that would be very helpful!
the person is in depression with 2 months and the person dint had a good sleep(complete sleep) for past 3 months.The person is being treated with a doctor but the doctor says the chances of living is very less and the colt is formed in the portion of spinal cord and it cant be operated ,as all the nerves are connected to the spinal cord ,if operated it can led to paralyzed,coma or the person may lost life ..so i want to knw there is no other way to make save the person?...and one more thing the person is lack of blood,having blood vomit,and the blood transmission is going on.
the doc says that it the person can live hardly for 2-3 maximum years ..and their is no treatment to it ....
i dont think that  there is no treatment to correct it?some way will be there to save the person.
I would be depressed if I was told I was going to die soon, but depression is not caused by blood clots. Strokes are caused by blood clots in the brain. No one here is a neurologist and can't answer your question. Only a physician can give the answer and I think you have already received the answer. He/she said it is inoperable. I am sorry, but that's your answer.
one more thing the person used to get fits because of the depression .and please dont say like that ...there will be some way to help out ??today world medical is reached upto that level that now we hav some treatment for cancer also ..so please help me ?
ScorpionKing8 commented on HIV and ORAL SEX: The...
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
Crazycastillian commented on Derealization and Dep...
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time