Depression Community
depressed.

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

depressed.

I feel like nothing is getting better.
My abortion is haunting me :(
I actually thought it was getting better, but everything feels worse.
I dont have ANYONE to talk to. I do tell my bf , but he just does NOT understand & it *****.
I've never been this depressed in my life. I dont know what will make me feel better. I know this sounds so immature, but i've been cutting myself for this. Now its embarrasing to show my hands. My bf does get mad when i do that, but i just dont care.
I honestly dont know what to do with my life. Everthing just keeps getting worse :(
U should get some help so U can calm down!. Because U sound to depress!!.. And it can affect ur health emotionaly!!..
I agree with anabel. I mean you had the choice and oky your choice was to give up the life you were holdin but now you kinda have to deal with it that was your decision im sorry it sounds mean but its true and if your cutting yourself and are depressed go see a doctor tell him/her what happend and why you did it i mean im sure they will help you better than the own treatment you are giving your self
. I've never been in your situation, nor could I ever but Im sure it is hard, ESP if it was something you may have been forced or influenced into doing. Anyhow,I can't say I know how you feel or the pain will get better but I can say that I how you get help from a doctor before things get worse. Cutting yourself is not the answer. You have other options for help other then that. Please find someone to talk to even if it's just a friends or family member. Heck message me if you need to, I may not be much help BC I've never been where you are but I will listen
You need to get some meds for depression....dont feel sad pray for forgiveness you know it wasnt a right decision for you now but u cant change it everyone makes mistakes....I had a abortion and felt the same way I know how u feel...I got through it by praying.  I didnt talk to anyone because I felt so ashamed.  You have to move on and learn from your decision you made.  I still feel sad but I cryed and prayed for forgiveness so much...I think that made me stronger and move on with my life.  I hope you get better soon.
I have not been where you are but I can only imagine the pain you are in. You need to tell yourself you made the right choice with what you had at the time. Don't beat yourself up. You can't go back but you can move forward. Accept your decision, this is the only way to move forward. You are not a bad person. I do think it would help you a lot to see a therapist. You need to talk this through and not keep your feelings bottled up inside. Try writing your feelings down day to day, this will help you release the emotions you are feeling. You have healthier options out there. Cutting your self is not the answer and will not take the pain away, it will still be there shortly after you have finished. Cutting will become your cruch and you will likely have a permanent or very hard time stopping. Please get some professional counseling to help you thru this.
Know people care about you. Take care of yourself. Crystal
10356 commented on ang_811's status
redheadaussie Back in Good old Aus. Soooo... Comment
redheadaussie commented on redheadaussie's status
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time