depression
Hi I got raped when I was 10 years old and I think I may be depressed I cry when I'm not round my friends I feel worthless all the time feel down in the dumps every day just don't know wats up with me been like it for while now and also have a lot of mood changing hope to hear back from you many thanks
Hello and welcome to the forum,

I can try to help but I need to know how old you are.  I'm sorry but there are certain things that I can relate to but if you are at a tender age, I most likely can't help.  I'm not saying I won't talk to you if you are young but that is harder for me to relate to.  Let me know so if that is the case I can have this redirected to the teen depression forum.  Sorry..hope you can find some help on here.
Hi I'm 28 years old and been the way I have for quite a few years now aswell so please could u try and help and let me know if I need to see my gp I have had a lot of bad relationships to
Going to see your GP is a wonderful idea.  The hard part about doing so is that you are going to have to tell the whole story about what is bothering you.  Chances are, you'll have to do this numerous times as you progress through therapy.  It gets old, but its essential.  (Remember, there is confidentiality between you and your GP and any therapist you will speak too.  You may have to sign some forms that will allow a therapist and your GP to work together.  That is a great idea.)

A good therapist will help you through this.  It will probably be very painful until you see where this (the therapy) is going.  For some people it happens relatively quickly and for others it takes a while to get everything into its proper perspective and allows you to better deal with what happened.

I am sorry that you are going through this, but I think you are on the right track by wanting to address this now.... Good for you!  As soon as you have a proper diagnosis is the right time to start doing your homework.  (I got too obsessive and was told to back down from studying... so that can happen.)  And you'll have a lot of work in front of you, but this is doable!!
Hi thank you very much for answering my question I appreciate it I am very sad and stuff at this moment in time but do u think it sounds like I have severe depression or you not sure