Depression Community
depression

This patient support community is for discussions relating to depression, counseling, sleep problems, and nutrition.

depression

what to do when thinking suiside
Don't be alone. From my experience suicidal thoughts hit me when I isolate....which I like to do. I've tried suicide and failed and was hospitalized again when I felt unsafe. It was better to tell someone and get help so even though I don't always realize it, I am making progress. Don't wait!!! The hospital isn't so bad.
Hi, listen to me!  I cured my depression and got off my pills by doing this simple thing:  inserting a thin needle (can be a thin sewing needle)  around the top of my head, you can look at acupuncture points on the internet, and apply medium pressure.  You will feel things loosening up and parts that are numb will return to normal working order.  It may take a long time, but it actually feels so good.  You can do it laying down.
You put a needle in your head???  What do you mean you felt loosening up?
Listen to some music- whatever makes you happy. Find a good friend to confide in. Or even a therapist. I know a lot of people don't like the idea of therapy, but its a wonderful thing. Just don't let it isolate you and tear your relationships apart. It's not worth it. I've been there, friend. I understand. It's painful, but it gets better. Go for a walk and look at the beauty that surrounds you. Find your bit of sunlight in the darkness and know you can get through this! :)
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
KTowne commented on photo
KTowne Can't believe my baby boy w... Comment