Depression Community
do i have SAD and ocd?

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

do i have SAD and ocd?

i think i have ocd and sad...i do my best to hide it and so far doing good but people tell me i act awkward or i look lost... in class i always keep to myself and avoid talking to people. then when people do talk to me i just dont kno how to respond. my spine has someth ing wrong with it and i go through alot of pain. im going through alot of problems my mom left my family for my sisters baby daddy and in school i get so anxious.i always look at my self in the mirror lastly i always  touch my face i feel it get itchy and i feel my skin gets oily and i always wipe my face with my shirt and hands
Tags: OCD, Sad, problem
From that small amount of history on your situation, I would say I don't know how SAD would play a role in this. SAD is more...feeling depressed during a certain time of year. For me, its winter. The constant wiping of your face does sound a bit ocd, I am wondering if this is just an anxiety issue.

I am no expert, just going off of personal experience here. I would talk to a doctor or psychologist maybe.
ty 4 ur help.. its anxiety
Have you sought any help for your problems? I really hope so. You need to see a doctor about your spine problems and itchy face, as well as your problems with communication.  There is help for you out there.  Life can be so much better.  So would love to hear back from you.  All the best--Sara
Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne commented on photo
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time