Depression Community
family?

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

family?

Can you really call your siblings family when they don't support you with anything especially when your going through health issues or just making fun of you everytime some thing happened. Been loading my hair for a couple of weeks and its finally noticeable and my older sisters are making fun of my, thinking that everytime i feel like im doing good on forgetting my depression they come nd bring me down. :(
*losing hair. Sorry
You need to see a doctor about the hair loss, there are several treatable causes for this.  As for family....they can be cruel but you have to rise above this and not allow them to bring you down.  Chances are they just don't understand,, but no excuse for meaning mean to you.  It doesn't matter what you call your siblings, YOU have to do what makes YOU happy and now allow them to take anything away from you....like your dignity and self-respect.  Hold your head high and try not to let their actions bring you down.  See your doctor regarding your hair and go from there.  I wish you all the best.
Thank you very much, and yes I try for it not to bring me down but its so hard because I feel so alone at times. But yes I will talk to my dr bout my hair problems. Once again thank you.
sounds like you have a disfuctional family too.  hang in there it will get better.  dont ket them know how upset you are that is what they want.  we got ditched because my bro in law called my granddaughter a fat lazy slob who looks like she is 8 months pregnant.  they found on face page that she was upset and said some bad words.  they said we can come but she is not ever invited again.  so we are not leaving her at home alone.  he knows how to ruin christmas.  hope you are better off than us.  and do go see the doctor about your some meds cause that problem.  merry christmas  gloria789
Thank you just theres times where I feel my whole world is crashing down. It stinkss
i know that feeling too well im 71 and have always felt i was not good enough could not seem to please anyone.  my sis was 6 years older than me and she was spoiled rotten and she never loved me as a sister.  i always felt left out like it didnt or doesnt matter if im here or not.  they would never notice.  i didnt get depressed until my mom passed away i knew then the only one left that loved me for me god took her. i miss her so much.
Sorry to hear about your mom, and yea well my mom thinks I make up everything she doesnt believe me even if the dr tells her Im sick she'll still think im faking it. None of my four sisters are there for me either, my dad hardly here at home. I just feel alone 24/7 theres times at night I cant sleep.
hang in there just go, to another doctor and prove to them there is something wrong.  dont give up in this world you have to fioght to prove they are wrong you are sick.  wish you were my sis.  sounds like you need a hug.
Thanks, I really do everytime I try to hug or even say "i love you" to them they look at me funny and laugh at me asking what do I want.
summer
5 hrs ago by drifter0213
House passed the Dark Act H.R. 1599...
6 hrs ago by gymdandee
10356 commented on stilltrying1965's status
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time