Depression User Group
help
About This Group:

:(

Founded by I_miss_SA on October 2, 2009
157 members

help

im gonna sound crazy but here goes some days im so disgusted with food i dont go near it and than at night ill eat everything in sight and be disgusted with myself completely i jus had two children a yr ago gained 60 llbs and have lost nothing there father walked out on us & prior to that he would hit me and cheat one me  and im all alone finishing my nursing degree i have carpel tunnel in both hand wich kills me every day and night i feel like im having panic attacks but im afraid to take any meds somedays im so happy and other days i will just start crying for no reason and not want to get out of bed i get nervous and sweaty sometimes if i go into crowded places alone i have chest pains were i feel like i cant breath i dont know what to do or where to begin with my health problems i feel like i have so many and never time to go to the doctors and even if i did find the time what am i going to do drag two kids with me help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with me
1 Comment
HI, im not good at making decisions myself but, when you read someones problem a person seems to know what to say..First of all I would like to tell you YOU will be fine, always remember when one door closes another one always opens, first of all pray about your situation to GOD he is always there to listen when you feel like no one else is..just be open with him and let him know you need his help to get through these hard times HE WILL HEAR YOU AND LISTEN. It doesn't mean the road ahead is going to be easy but have faith and it will get easier.. We as flesh think we have to do things on our own and by ourselves but it doesn't have to be that way.The one thing I can tell you is your husband left you with the feeling of abandonment and that in itself is enough..Just remember YOU CAN and WILL get through this..I would know went through it myself..I use to have chronic pain, felt sick etc..a lot caused from anxiety from my situation..but, from the sounds of it You have A LOT going for you too...your kids, your nursing degree.. breath your going GREAT..First of all anyone going into nursing well lets just say you have my vote..im not saying you shouldnt speak to a Doctor and get checked out..Just take 15 minutes a day for YOU time and pray pray pray.. GOD wants you to go to him about everything..Not trying to push religion on you..your religious preference is your choice, but if you knew what i have been through in my life you would wonder how I did it..Take care hon and keep your chin up.
Embrace123 commented on 5. CNN article about...
Oct 21
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16
guest1331 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 15