Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
how long untill effexor withdraw ends?
iv taken effexor for over 8 years now and i recently wanned off 150 mg. I dont feel like my self i get irritated easily have a very short fuse even with people i care about and love and when i feel down i feel really down. I want to stay off it becuase it killed my sex drive before and made me not really care about anything and being numb to situatioins that i shouldnt be.Iv noticed a higher motivation level.I grew up on effexor sometimes i think it just made me avoid my problems and not learn how to deal with them.I just want to feel normal again.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

There's no specific period and 8 years on it must create a possibility of a longer withdrawal.

I had about 3 months of side effects. A couple of weeks of bad stuff and the rest was one particular one. A sort of vision disparity. Hard to describe. Like watching things under a strobe light. Stills instead of motion. Unable to drive because of it obviously. Very offputting but one day I just noticed it was gone. Take care and enjoy life as it returns to you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1417986816
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
4 hrs ago
370181 tn?1428180348
Blank
RubyWitch Life is short......ride you... Comment