i feel worse when i sleep?
So i've been dealing with Anxiety,Depression and Insomnia for a while now and I haven't been sleeping well and haven't in a while. Lately when i actually sleep and sleep for a decent amount of time although i feel less tired i often feel worse i don't really get it. I'm wondering if its something like i my body has gotten use to not sleeping and it's making me feel strange when i wake up from a decent sleep.
I have a similar problem, but mine was caused by a bad experience with a prescription drug.  One possible cause for this can be something called sleep apnea, which often the person sleeping isn't aware of.  That's probably not your problem.  Your problem probably is more individual -- as I've found, one day's sleep doesn't solve the problem of a lot of days not sleeping well.  You also might be having the problem because of medication you're taking or from a problem with your melatonin levels.  Lots of possible reasons, but all will probably go away if you relax enough to start sleeping regularly.  By the way, depressed people sleep too much, very often, so they aren't always insomniacs.  Sleeping too much causes lethargy.  I would look into something like melatonin supplementation and meditation and a good exercise program and see if you can't get back to sleeping well.
So you are saying you rarely sleep much and wonder if your body has rearranged its system to sort of go into imbalance (making you feel strange after a rare good night's sleep) when you get enough sleep?
The answer is no. Your body needs a good daily sleep and doesn't rewire itself in any harmful way out of habit from insomnia.

You are only 22 so how long have you had depression and anxiety and has it been diagnosed by a professional?
I read an article recently saying a certain % of people develop sleep disorders as they age so they have a hard time getting a good night's sleep. They mistakenly think their body has morphed so they don't need as much sleep when they age, but that can't happen and in fact their health suffers.

Lack of sleep is the cause of many health deterioration issues that happen to people, so you should attempt to find a solution. You might find some useful self help book on this subject or else discuss this with a professional - there are sleep disorder clinics.
Actually, sleep deprivation can rewire the brain.  It's one of the causes of chronic pain syndromes, can badly affect melatonin levels which regulate the circadian cycle, can lead to anxiety, depression, lethargy, memory problems and dementia.  It can also not do any of those things and all the other things associated with lack of sleep.  Even Type II diabetes is worse in people who don't sleep well.  Weight can be affected.  It can also not cause any of those things.  We are different in how we react to stressors such as not sleeping.  We're also different in how much sleep we need, and older people do need less sleep than the very young, who need a lot of sleep.  But it's not the difference between, say 3 hours of sleep and 7, it's more the difference between 7 hours of sleep and 9 or ten.  Sleep, like everything else, is weird.  Scientists aren't even sure why we actually need sleep, they just know most of us do better with it than without it.  Some of the most productive people out there have been sleeping 4 hours a day for years, and so have some of the least productive.  Just weird stuff.
Pax  - Yes, I get and knew the rewiring part that you mention wrecks your health, but he was wondering if it rewired his body so it rejects a good night's sleep. I didn't explain my focus was on the good night sleep" part very well.
Now that you brought them all up, I hope he reads them and checks into this sleeping issue to try to resolve it.
So if I maintain consistant sleep you think it will get better?
Will everything be fine and dandy just by sleeping better?  Probably not unless it all started because of not sleeping.  But it will definitely help.
Oh okay it use to help guarantee I'm hoping that if I push through it eventually it will again

Try weighted blanket. You will read more here: https://senso-rex.com/gb/content/15-do-you-suffer-from-insomnia-try-the-weighted-blanket-