i juz wish my anxiety wood go away
I can't live like this no longa ppl don't undastand my anxiety
Hello there.  Is something happening in your life right now that is making you so depressed and anxious?
I always feel kilt that too -packed that other people couldn't possibly understand how anxious and depressed I feel all the time.  The truth is though, that many do.  I do.
and I know from forums like this, from support groups and family members,  that it is ssurprisingly common.  This gives hope because if all these other people actually do feel very, very similarly, then were knot alone and also we can share and learn how to better deal with it and get through.  And we can know that people can and do get better.
im feeling that way right now in fact.  Totally panicked and hopeless.  That's why im here.  Hoping I might be able to help someone else a little today because I know how this helps me feel better.

Jot down some thoughts on what you are thankful for right now.  Any family, friends?  Interests?  What do you enjoy?  Look forward to.  Food, a place to live, reading, tv/movies/music.  What for you still is enjoyable?  Build on it just a little today by remembering the good that is in your life.  People like us have a strong tendency to ignore what good there is.  I hope you are feeling better today, but until you are do remember you have the power to decide to have the best attitude you can toward life, even difficult as that is right now.  Fear is mostly over an uncertain future (I could have a heart attack while typing this sentence).  This helps me with the difficult challenge of living in the moment.
sorry for the typos - on a phone
I am new to this also, or so I thought.,  You are not alone, just remember this, If I could hold your hands right now I would because it would help me.  I feel like running away.  Just put all the animals outside, lock the house, take my credit cards and some money and go to the bus station and leave and believe it or not no one would even notice.