mood and blood pressure
I have high blood pressure and since i started tracking my pressure i noticed i am easer to get along with when my pressure is close to normal, as my pressure goes up, i get sour. I dont have insurance and i live from check to check and i support my wife and our two kids, one is 14 and other is 2, money is tight to say the least. I don't know what to do. seek family doc. or see a mental professional. please help
It sounds like your increase in blood pressure is related to anxiety.  When we get anxious, our blood pressure rises, and we become agitated due to the anxiety.  When you are starting to feel "sour" do things to relax yourself, like deep breathing exercises.  High BP normally has no symptoms and this is why it's called the "silent killer."  If you are feeling sour then you know to get yourself calmed down to lower your BP, this is a very common problem with anxiety sufferers.  If you are on BP medication, you BP shouldn't be spiking and you need to find out why it is.  It may be anxiety, but see your doctor and find out for sure.  I hope this helps and take care!
hello you need to relax and calm down yourself..are you eating salty foods..? have you been looking at your sodium intake? thats good that you support them and it may not be enough right now but you have to say it will get better..it will get better..your a true man..your there...sorry you dont have insurance...I have and Im still not getting the treatment I need..try to see if you can get free care at the hospital...but your not sick your just overworked..and a little lost...
Thank you for the respone. I saw Doc. and he increased my bp med. Its only been a few days now that i started the increased, still checking daily and still bp is bouncing from high to normal. yesterday 157/101, today 147/89. My plan today is get blood work and physical done. Thanks again