A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mood lift after depression

I wondered has anyone else experienced this, i was diagonised with major depressive disorder last year and have been hospitalized for suicidal attempts, i have been very depressed for months with only a few days where i felt that i could cope with life a bit. Well now i feel like i have been switched on again i feel less depressed almost hyper and excited i actually want to get out of bed and do things but part of me is scared. surely it can't be that easy that depression will leave just like that after feeling so suicidal, i am scared will it come back? Has anyone else experienced this? I don't take medication for depression so it can't be that, i do have therapy so maybe that worked, i know i should be glad but i get the feeling this is too good to be true.
1 Comment
Blank
1313621_tn?1273885383
i hope you are still feeling well. i was diagnosed 6 years ago with major depression, but no matter what i tried rx drugs change of scenery nothing really helped. at the time i was being seen by the county mental health system and i am not knocking them i truly think they saved my life but as in most counties states etc they are grossly overworked finally i found a church that offered free psychiatrist service to under and no insured like me. no religion aspect involved none of that. the church cared enough about the community that it hired and paid a psychiatrist to help us . finally after a few visits the doc seems to think i am bipolar with depression. maybe maybe not but the change in meds has been a God send. good luck to you
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
evewisewoman The season of fall with all... Comment
22 hrs ago
Blank
HollowFeelings joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 17
Blank
evewisewoman uploaded a new photo
Aug 28