Depression Community
mothballs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to depression, counseling, sleep problems, and nutrition.

mothballs

i need help and dont know who to turn too. i have been eating mothballs since i was 16. i suffer from depression and have twice attempted suicide. the more depressed i get the more of them i eat.
no one knows.
Please could you help me
get to a ppsychiatrist and get into therapy.       this will help you so much.Let  me know how you are.
Love Venora
hello, i dont know where else to turn too right now. i told my best friend thinking i could get some support as it has been difficult the last 2 weeks. and she wont talk to me at all. i have started again.
i feel so alone and so depressed. nothing matters at all.
how do you guys do it? Any advice right now would be so great?  and i was thinking of telling my boyfriend but now i am too scared.
Definitely tell your boyfriend. It's unfortunate that your friend reacted like that. Some people just don't know what to say or do ... and don't understand that that makes you feel much, much worse. If you don't feel comfortable seeking "professional" help in person right now perhaps you could try calling a helpline since it is anonymous. I'm sure it would be a huge relief just taking that first step. It's exhausting holding all this inside. These thoughts can end up looping around in your head getting more and more out of hand. It really helps to break that loop if you can tell someone.
Hi honey:
Your entry caught my eye. I cruise through here and wait for something to hit me.  It is usually the Lord that will put someone in my path.  He lead me here last fall.  If you would like to chat let me know.  Please stop by and read my journal.  A lot of my friends say it helps.  So i would love to get to know you.  You haven't written in a while from what I can see.  So our Heavenly Father must want me to check up on ya!  So please write back when you get a chance.  God Bless!
Peace be your,
D        ^j^  <3
I eat mothballs too and sniff in in sock. Let me know what help you stop.
VICourageous commented on HOUSEHOLD TIPS/HINTS....
nursegirl6572 commented on specialmom's status
CRSeaside commented on CRSeaside's status