Depression Community
out of control

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

out of control

I took my meds after not taking them for a while due to my nerves being up so I lost it emotionally. This has happened at other times when I took no meds too so how can I avoid this happening to me
You should never stop taking your medication except under the guidance of your prescribing doctor.  You don't say what type of medication you are taking so it's hard to say what you should do. Don't get lulled into a false sense of not needing your meds because you are feeling better, you are feeling better because the medication is doing it's job. Let us know what medication you're taking and we can be of more help to you.  Thanks!
I am on wellbutrin,klonopin,depakote, invega and ambien. I stopped invega due to pdoc but see him on monday. Nerves get out of control for me a lot of the time like daily. I get at the worst on the weekends when everything is winding down from my week that is stressfull. just don't think its the meds doing it to me. and why should I be differnt than I have been before I lose it and yell alot but that is me.
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
1 hr ago
Belle313 commented on photo
10356 commented on 10356's status
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time