Depression Community
plz read this and give ur advice

This patient support community is for discussions relating to depression, counseling, sleep problems, and nutrition.

plz read this and give ur advice

ok i have wrote to this 4 a wile now but i jus want to write everything down once more just to set my mind straight.apogises if its a bit long but hope yas do read it. ok im 18 years of age and the since october of last year i havent been feeling myself at all. my da took a heartattack and was very close to death but survived thank god and got the all clear. but frm there on i was having panic attacks the room wud get dizzy and i cudnt breath so much i left my job over it but now looking back i wish it was only dat cuz i feel worse. i was on antidepressents 4 about 2 months and felt so much better over xmas. but i wasted out of dem jus b4xmas and went wifout dem over that peroid. den i felt worse so went back on dem in januray butdey werent wrkin at all and went off dem again. now i feel really down and scared. THIS PART I WANT EVERYONES ATTENTION ON....i keep thinking about other people and feeling guilty to what happened to them for example if sum1 killed themselves i blame me and feel bad having fun but i knw it was the persons fault 4 doin dat and its no1's fault but i cant seem to keep that in me head. now im having awful thoughts of me hurting myself (even writing this is scaring me) but i dont wana die i love my life but i feel like my kind is against me. i say its wrg and my mind says no its not like the complete oppiste omg sounds really mad but its what it feels like. i keep obessing over other people and keep thinking its guna happen to me. over and over gain till i get so exhausted and cried out. im losing weight,dont wana do nuthin. i knw movin about and all helps ya but its really hard. i still wrk and all. but i just wana b me again. i feel like im not in control of my thoughts r emotions. i feel like i hav ocd, which den i have panic thoughts and den get depressed like a vicious cicrle...plz i wana b normal i knw the difference between good and bad i jus wana live my life....what cud yas think it wud b?? plz any good advice...really scared..sorry its really long but hads get dat out....thanks
theres some really bad side effects when you go off antidepressents....and those side effects can be depression and the thoughts your having ....make sure you are under the care of a doctor so he  can wean you off the right way and know that you will start to feel better over  time . Just give it time. Make sure you surround yourself with people that care about you and can help you get through it.

Shel
123tushar07 joined this community
Welcome them!
19 mins ago
MightyNole commented on New GMO
Stephanyeu commented on New GMO