Depression Community
prozac + propranolol

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

prozac + propranolol

hello i was wondering if somebody could help me.i have recently been taking prozac 20mg per day and 40mg of propranolol for my anxiety since the prozac has started kicking in ive started to notice servere lack in concentration and feel on edge all the time,kind of a high feeling,but then sometimes i can feel really tired all of a sudden..are these normal side effects? will they go away when my body starts getting used to the med?i also feel very on edge like i need to let the steam out. has anybody else experience these side effects from prozac ? should it be something to worry and tell my doc about? any advice i would be greatfull thank you
Prozac never worked for me. It had me feeling like a ZOMBIE. Never heard of propranolol.
what antidepresant worked for you then?
I currently take Cymbalta now. The mg's go up from 30 to 180 a day. I take it at bedtime and it also helps w/ getting you to calm down for bedtime.

Welbuttrin SR worked well for me before too.

Zoloft worked great but took my sex drive away and hubby didn't like that.

Elavil is also for depression but it KNOCKS YOU OUT at night and leaves you groggy in the morning.

Avatar n tn
I think I used to take propranalol for migraines?
I am on Prozac 20mg n propranolol 40 mg n feel exactly as u do. Overly tired, but very very anxious also. I am at my docs now to see why I'm on this roaler coaster. I'll let u know
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time