Depression Community
really scared!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to depression, counseling, sleep problems, and nutrition.

really scared!!!

hi im 19 years of age and the this last wile about 4 months r so i feel like i have no control over my mind and thoughts!! i get these bad thoughts in my head and cant seem to shake im so scared and its really depressing me. im an outgoing perosn who has loads of friends and i love my life soo much but i constalty worry about other people (people who i dont even knw example..lke people i the news,papers,internet etc) and i feel guilty wen sum1 kills themselves and i get really depressed over this. i cant get the image of the person out of my mind and ive been out of a job 4 cuple of weeks now and dats making things ten times worse and im also in a bad pattern of sleep to. but i do feel like im going crazy like keep thiking and thinking and feeling like i hav no control of me mind and i also think dat god is looking at me in a bad way and dats jus crazy!!! plz wud cud this be...im fearing the worse i dont b mental r anytihng like that....jus say ere...i love my life and all and myself dont hate anything about my life jus these thougts and worrying and blaming myself over other people. plz wat cud this be...and is it the perosns fault 4 doing those bad things and not mine???

please any advice i would apperctie...thanks!!!
Jade59 commented on photo
CRSeaside 2015. God,reliance on self.... Comment
CRSeaside commented on photo